-
Re: The sex trade
I'm not new. Why would you think that? If i want to provide sources I will slave over my computer and find everything I need. But really, I simply don't ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
I would enjoy that greatly, because unlike politics, i actually like that sort of thing.
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
So what you are saying is that creationism is lies and missinformation?
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
Well logic itself cannot support such a claim. Maybe something more like they might have less understanding of it afterwards, but they would still know the same amount. No wonder ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: The sex trade
Blood is more likely, but blood isn't really around much in sex. And yes STD's are passed other ways but the most likely was is gay sex. And no, i've ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: The sex trade
Qi, a woman cannot transmit an STD to a man as easy as a man can. This is based from logic. A man ejaculates, and the semen is pressed out ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
Is it so hard to understand that someone who has lived in America there whole life would know more than someone who has lived in Europe there whole life? Must ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: The sex trade
You know most guys get AIDS from gay sex. Its a lot easier to get STDS that way then from sex with a woman. Do i need to provide sources ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: The sex trade
As far as morals go, it is bad. And I believe that it could bring a country down a lot. In the modern day and age, most prostitutes are in ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
And Qi, I haven't made any claims yet. Therefore I don't need any proof.
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
As a European you can't really say much about the American government because you simply don't know. Things can look different from the outside, but when you live here you ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
And no, im not new. I just happen to live in America and I know how much the news will like just about anything.
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
I happen to not believe wild claims made by the news. And almost everyday there are studies released claiming that something will give you cancer. In reality, these are just ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
Your post was just short of being nothing but lies.
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
I think Arnold has done a good job as governor. You say that America has allowed a joke to run the country, and you don't even live here so how ...
Sep 28, 2005
