User avatar

brandenwallace

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Well if you believe what you read and would be saved by Jesus then you would understand and believe that it is the right way to live.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    I have no intention of hurting you. Read the Bible and all of your questions will be answered.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    I'm not new. I just have little tolerance for those who I know are wrong. Also, little time to explain why you are wrong. I'm not allowed in forums so ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Intelligent people?!? You call yourself intelligent when you believe science mumbo jumbo over truthful things like the Bible.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    I dont need to debate. I know the truth.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    For you it may be opinionated data but sources such as the Bible are more factual than most scientific things.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    You can't find out that you are gay. Its a choice you make, not something you are born with.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    that will never happen... -_-

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    that would be nice... :)

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    :) Its a paradox.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Im entitled to an opinion. An opinion that I know is fact.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Maybe you didn't pay attention to what I said. I hate homosexuality, not homosexuals. I don't hate people. I hate the sin that the people have. I think that it ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Wrong?? I didn't pay any attention to grammar and sentence structure, if that is what you mean.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    OH MY GOODNESS. Ive been found out. Oh my. I hate homosexuality. Yes I think it is a horrible perverted way of life.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Well i have to get my 2-cents in, even if i don't have backing for it. I meant that I dont care to find all of my resources because it ...

    Sep 28, 2005


Resistance is futile.
— The Borg