User avatar

brandenwallace

  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    I don't see how he used gay in a derrogetory manner. Could you enlighten me

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    It was a url he posted. He didn't choose for the url it contain the word gay.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Can't you understand that the Bible is God's holy word. There are no valid reasons to distrust it.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    what more do i need? the Bible is the most trustworthy source there is.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Getting the most expensive arrow that the store had... now i just have to get this really sweet broadhead for it.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    maybe somebody else can be of more help, Mack.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Lookin good Morgan. Umm Mack, go to and upload a picture, then get the hotlink for forum url and post it in here, with the image things around it.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    nicely said bobo

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Except that it is true.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    carbon dating isnt very accurate at all. this has been proven time and time again.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    I believe in creationism and that the earth is approx. 6000 years old. My proof is the Bible, God's holy word. Genesis chapter 1 verse 1, In the beginning God ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    :) Just because you don't believe it doesn't make it any less truthful.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    I have proof for things I say. That proof is the Bible. The problem is that you don't believe it.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    I know you don't believe in God, thats why I'm not much into debating on here with people who won't believe anything I say. One day though, you might come ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    No. Its hard to debate with people that I know won't believe things I say or change until God does a work on them.

    Sep 29, 2005


You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind