-
Re: Love at First Sight
At young ages very few have even a basic understanding of life. At the age of 13, I believe that most experience nothing more than infatuation or lust. I must ...
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?
some people are romantic, while others are not. some girls like romantic guys, some dont.
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?
Sigh. Sorry, that won't happen again. Last night was really bad. Ironic that I should be talking about this in a thread about romance and passion...
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?
sorry if i sound mean or something tonight... im just really ticked off tonight. I HATE THE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WHO ARE COMPLETE FOOLS YET THINK THEY CAN TELL ...
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?
sigh, some women like romantic guys...
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?
snoink, really, i doubt the girl will pay attention things like sentence structure.
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?
hmm its alright, sounds sort of like something i would use in my new budding romance stories.
Sep 23, 2005 -
Re: could anyone please read my short story thing i posted
i posted a little story in the romantic section of the stories, entitled "a little something" i would appreciate anyone who would say something about it. i don't know if ...
Sep 23, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
i noticed... im working on it now
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
ok just follow this link everyone...
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: Is anyone here a Pentecostal?
how do i change what is said under my name... right now it says Junior Writer for me
Aug 20, 2005 -
Re: Is anyone here a Pentecostal?
you make it sound like i am a sheltered little kid. I have friends from many groups... gamers, preps, punks, average, brainy... whatever kind of people there are. as far ...
Aug 19, 2005 -
Re: Is anyone here a Pentecostal?
i dont care what you post. im not trying to be bossy on here. i was just trying to find some simple information of who shared the same faith i ...
Aug 19, 2005 -
Re: Is anyone here a Pentecostal?
what kind of forum is this. You all totally changed the subject. If you want to talk about your favorite religions or whats funny do it somewhere else please.
Aug 16, 2005 -
Re: Is anyone here a Pentecostal?
I'm just trying to keep this on topic, there are plently of other threads about religion, i just wanted to know who all shared my same religion.
Aug 16, 2005
