User avatar

brandenwallace

  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    hmm. well that is interesting. unlike most people who are for free rights and stuff, i believe that such things as gay rights should not be brought about. i see ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    well you can refuse, they might say that you will get in trouble but they have no backing.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    I am your elder. I exert my right of free speech to call you whatever I wish. But in respect to your wishes, I will refrain from doing so. And ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    Like i said, in some special cases im sure younglings experience love, but for the most part it is nothing compared to what others with a better understanding of life ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    It doesn't matter. Unless you are a special case, your mind can't even have the concept of love. Hormones in your body are beginning to flow about and you will ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    ok, first off, teachers can't force students to stand and say it. But thats ok, its a common misconception. And you have to see that the Founders were trying to ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Our rights are already being taken away. Ten Commandments being taken out of daily life. And around here some laws have been passing and the government can now take someones ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I don't hate America. I just don't agree with it. People who aren't patriotic are very low in my mind. We have it better than most countries, but things in ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    Mossad is like the equivalent of our CIA, they deal with things all over the world that could possibly pertain to Israel.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    For the most part I think Americans are idiots. I know I have run ins with them every day. And yes, the news is liberal and a lot of lies. ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    But what if I was happy today. Well It would probably be because I had gotten a great idea for a story, or maybe my girl friend decided she would ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    i'm not happy today.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    Israel has Mossad. They are a really good intelligence branch in Israel, like secret agents and that sort of thing.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    They don't hate the government or country. I'm pretty sure they hate that the media basically runs the government. America isn't exactly a government that is heading in the right ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    Exactly. Right now I'm just beginning to understand love. But I know I'm still just at the tip of the iceberg. If I had started getting into such things when ...

    Sep 26, 2005


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data