-
Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?
Pre recorded lines are for players. I prefer to gaze into her eyes and whisper a simple i love you... or when i can tell shes wanting it, write her ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
If someone can't afford to have nice clothes but come to the church wanting to worship and truly love God, I don't mind. But most just come as bums, not ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
desecration of a temple is something i look down upon. follow the rules that are inacted for the temple, or dont go.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?
Excuse me Mackdaddy. I meant no offense. I'm just not one for lines. I'm more for things that you make up when you are in a supreme moment with a ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
Thank you Nate. We'll have to talk more sometime.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
No worry Mesh. I can abide by rules with the best of them. Today I am happy because I debated, had some small praise from Nate, and started an apprenticeship ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
we can take this to somewhere else if you wish. i deal in logic. video game-esque ideas does not pertain to this in any sense. I will not press the ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Move it if you wish. :)
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Nature does not approve of homosexuality. It shouldn't be promoted because it is like a parasite. Alone it will die. If it gets a host that does not fight back, ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
Very true Nate. This is how I think of America: We have the smartest smart people... the neutralist average people, and the most idiotic stupid people. A lot of us ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
The fact that a lot of America is misguided and that the media as a whole is corrupt is very true. Green day is no role model or anything but ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?
Mackdaddy, please, enough with the lines. in a more serious tone, the first one is no good. the second one is too done up for a girl to appreciate when ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
I'm not saying all Americans are idiots. But since this is the only country i've lived in, its the only one I can speak of from my own experiences.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Love at First Sight
Quite right Qi.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
well. homosexual lifestyle just doesnt work. take 100 people who are homosexual. put them on an island with what they would need as humans to survive. come back in a ...
Sep 27, 2005
