User avatar

brandenwallace

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Part II of the Name lacking story...

    As I said before, its an excerpt. And of course, it would help to read the part 1.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    Is it so hard to understand that someone who has lived in America there whole life would know more than someone who has lived in Europe there whole life? Must ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    The writing quality was very good actually. Its made the New York Times bestseller, which isn't say much, but still. Now if you just don't like the plot then thats ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: you know, you could have said something

    This poem sort of screams pervert about its author.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Part II of the Name lacking story...

    Ahem, anymore comments would be appreciated...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    You know most guys get AIDS from gay sex. Its a lot easier to get STDS that way then from sex with a woman. Do i need to provide sources ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    As far as morals go, it is bad. And I believe that it could bring a country down a lot. In the modern day and age, most prostitutes are in ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    And Qi, I haven't made any claims yet. Therefore I don't need any proof.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    As a European you can't really say much about the American government because you simply don't know. Things can look different from the outside, but when you live here you ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    And no, im not new. I just happen to live in America and I know how much the news will like just about anything.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    I happen to not believe wild claims made by the news. And almost everyday there are studies released claiming that something will give you cancer. In reality, these are just ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    Your post was just short of being nothing but lies.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    I think Arnold has done a good job as governor. You say that America has allowed a joke to run the country, and you don't even live here so how ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wow, 700???

    I'm #563

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    If hes a comic relief then its because of people like you who don't even know what respect is.

    Sep 28, 2005


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)