User avatar

brandenwallace

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Learning to Breathe.

    Switchfoot's song, Learning to Breathe.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Im entitled to an opinion. An opinion that I know is fact.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Maybe you didn't pay attention to what I said. I hate homosexuality, not homosexuals. I don't hate people. I hate the sin that the people have. I think that it ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Wrong?? I didn't pay any attention to grammar and sentence structure, if that is what you mean.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    OH MY GOODNESS. Ive been found out. Oh my. I hate homosexuality. Yes I think it is a horrible perverted way of life.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    You must not know many people, because the writing quality is quite well. There are few mistakes and he has a distinct form of writing.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Well i have to get my 2-cents in, even if i don't have backing for it. I meant that I dont care to find all of my resources because it ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    I'm not new. Why would you think that? If i want to provide sources I will slave over my computer and find everything I need. But really, I simply don't ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    I would enjoy that greatly, because unlike politics, i actually like that sort of thing.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    So what you are saying is that creationism is lies and missinformation?

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    Well logic itself cannot support such a claim. Maybe something more like they might have less understanding of it afterwards, but they would still know the same amount. No wonder ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Blood is more likely, but blood isn't really around much in sex. And yes STD's are passed other ways but the most likely was is gay sex. And no, i've ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Part II of the Name lacking story...

    i'm not bickering... does it sound like im bickering, so sorry if it does.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Part II of the Name lacking story...

    If i had posted the second part along with the first part, i dont think many people would care to look at it if they had already seen the first ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Qi, a woman cannot transmit an STD to a man as easy as a man can. This is based from logic. A man ejaculates, and the semen is pressed out ...

    Sep 28, 2005


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie