User avatar

brandenwallace

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    :) Just because you don't believe it doesn't make it any less truthful.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    I have proof for things I say. That proof is the Bible. The problem is that you don't believe it.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    I know you don't believe in God, thats why I'm not much into debating on here with people who won't believe anything I say. One day though, you might come ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    No. Its hard to debate with people that I know won't believe things I say or change until God does a work on them.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Well if you believe what you read and would be saved by Jesus then you would understand and believe that it is the right way to live.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    I have no intention of hurting you. Read the Bible and all of your questions will be answered.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    I'm not new. I just have little tolerance for those who I know are wrong. Also, little time to explain why you are wrong. I'm not allowed in forums so ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Intelligent people?!? You call yourself intelligent when you believe science mumbo jumbo over truthful things like the Bible.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    I dont need to debate. I know the truth.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    For you it may be opinionated data but sources such as the Bible are more factual than most scientific things.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    You can't find out that you are gay. Its a choice you make, not something you are born with.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    that will never happen... -_-

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    that would be nice... :)

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    :) Its a paradox.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: i slit my wrists for Jesus

    Disturbing... Sick and twisted...

    Sep 29, 2005


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus