User avatar

brandenwallace

  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    But what if I was happy today. Well It would probably be because I had gotten a great idea for a story, or maybe my girl friend decided she would ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    i'm not happy today.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    Israel has Mossad. They are a really good intelligence branch in Israel, like secret agents and that sort of thing.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pulling Me Under

    The emotions were good. I don't much care for the style of writing (sounds more like a letter) but that doesn't keep it from being really good.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    They don't hate the government or country. I'm pretty sure they hate that the media basically runs the government. America isn't exactly a government that is heading in the right ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    Exactly. Right now I'm just beginning to understand love. But I know I'm still just at the tip of the iceberg. If I had started getting into such things when ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    At young ages very few have even a basic understanding of life. At the age of 13, I believe that most experience nothing more than infatuation or lust. I must ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Project God

    The writing is alright but I don't care for the subject.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    some people are romantic, while others are not. some girls like romantic guys, some dont.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    Sigh. Sorry, that won't happen again. Last night was really bad. Ironic that I should be talking about this in a thread about romance and passion...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    sorry if i sound mean or something tonight... im just really ticked off tonight. I HATE THE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WHO ARE COMPLETE FOOLS YET THINK THEY CAN TELL ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    sigh, some women like romantic guys...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    snoink, really, i doubt the girl will pay attention things like sentence structure.

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    hmm its alright, sounds sort of like something i would use in my new budding romance stories.

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: a little something

    yeah it was just a gritty to the point kind of thing, i didnt want people to have real details of everything, just feelings of it.

    Sep 23, 2005


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)