-
Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?
Mackdaddy, please, enough with the lines. in a more serious tone, the first one is no good. the second one is too done up for a girl to appreciate when ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
I'm not saying all Americans are idiots. But since this is the only country i've lived in, its the only one I can speak of from my own experiences.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Pointless - But we'll see where it goes....
Bobbymajoe was a petty thief who stole from Chief Dogwithbiggun.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Love at First Sight
Quite right Qi.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
well. homosexual lifestyle just doesnt work. take 100 people who are homosexual. put them on an island with what they would need as humans to survive. come back in a ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
hmm. well that is interesting. unlike most people who are for free rights and stuff, i believe that such things as gay rights should not be brought about. i see ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
well you can refuse, they might say that you will get in trouble but they have no backing.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Love at First Sight
I am your elder. I exert my right of free speech to call you whatever I wish. But in respect to your wishes, I will refrain from doing so. And ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Love at First Sight
Like i said, in some special cases im sure younglings experience love, but for the most part it is nothing compared to what others with a better understanding of life ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Love at First Sight
It doesn't matter. Unless you are a special case, your mind can't even have the concept of love. Hormones in your body are beginning to flow about and you will ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
ok, first off, teachers can't force students to stand and say it. But thats ok, its a common misconception. And you have to see that the Founders were trying to ...
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Our rights are already being taken away. Ten Commandments being taken out of daily life. And around here some laws have been passing and the government can now take someones ...
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
I don't hate America. I just don't agree with it. People who aren't patriotic are very low in my mind. We have it better than most countries, but things in ...
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: The U.S.A
Mossad is like the equivalent of our CIA, they deal with things all over the world that could possibly pertain to Israel.
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
For the most part I think Americans are idiots. I know I have run ins with them every day. And yes, the news is liberal and a lot of lies. ...
Sep 26, 2005
