User avatar

brandenwallace

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: -theLibertine-

    Words that are... just odd. Good stuff though. Somewhat appealing though I don't understand the big picture of it all.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    I don't see why screaming in a microphone is considered music. And oh yeah, us regular people have iPods also.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Homosexuality

    I would like to know whether people support homosexuality or not. Please give your reasoning too. I disagree with the idea of homosexuality because it is not something that can ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    Pre recorded lines are for players. I prefer to gaze into her eyes and whisper a simple i love you... or when i can tell shes wanting it, write her ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Archive Re: Pointless - But we'll see where it goes....

    The brother was Little Mac, wimpy Head of the Guard.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    If someone can't afford to have nice clothes but come to the church wanting to worship and truly love God, I don't mind. But most just come as bums, not ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    desecration of a temple is something i look down upon. follow the rules that are inacted for the temple, or dont go.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    Excuse me Mackdaddy. I meant no offense. I'm just not one for lines. I'm more for things that you make up when you are in a supreme moment with a ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    Thank you Nate. We'll have to talk more sometime.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    No worry Mesh. I can abide by rules with the best of them. Today I am happy because I debated, had some small praise from Nate, and started an apprenticeship ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    we can take this to somewhere else if you wish. i deal in logic. video game-esque ideas does not pertain to this in any sense. I will not press the ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Move it if you wish. :)

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Nature does not approve of homosexuality. It shouldn't be promoted because it is like a parasite. Alone it will die. If it gets a host that does not fight back, ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    Very true Nate. This is how I think of America: We have the smartest smart people... the neutralist average people, and the most idiotic stupid people. A lot of us ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    The fact that a lot of America is misguided and that the media as a whole is corrupt is very true. Green day is no role model or anything but ...

    Sep 27, 2005


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury