User avatar

brandenwallace

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    Its not an anti bush conspiracy. I never said that. I don't see why anyone would want to tear down our country's leader for a lot of nothing.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    No really, they are rather liberal compared to Fox News. Its like comparing ABC news to Rush Limbaugh. I guess its not really that noticeable but there are a lot ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    I know. I wasn't saying there was. Liberal news gruops don't like any Republicans :)

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    Well actually most news syndicates are liberal and lean towards democrats in every sense. Some people should try getting more news sources then just ABC, NBC, etc. I think Bush ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    I rarely do such things as this but... Silverstar, you have no sense when it comes to literature.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Immortality

    I liked it and I had a good idea of what was going on (I usually don't get poems at all). But yeah, the rhyming was sort of corny. Maybe ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Umm I have all 5 of the Switchfoot cd's on my iPod along with some from Green Day's American Idiot and a few songs from Five for Fighting.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    Ok.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    Eldest was over 600 pages long... And you must read them in order to make any sense. Really Rose, its not a total rip off of anything. Sure any fantasy ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    I know a lot about Bush. The media if full of lies. You should try reading some books. There is the one about Bush's faith. He's a good man that ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    I have vowed to not have sex until I am married. Success for me consists of meeting someone new, laughing and crying with them, feeling the warmth (or giving them ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    I obtained a copy of Christopher Paolini's latest work, Eldest. Sequel to his earlier, Eragon, Eldest is a step in the right direction. Take the qualities of Eragon, multiply them ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Twisted poor souls who do not know where to turn with their questions. There is an answer. It is not Screamo, Emo, or anything of these sorts.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Laughter

    Solis, this is a good piece of writing. I find myself like this quite often. Laughter and smiles are great for the human soul. This sounds like it is written ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Twin Leopards [Chapter One]

    Bravo! Delightful! Captivating! You have skill, my friend. I do not have the time to point out your errors but that doesn't matter. I look forward to more. Hoppefully this ...

    Sep 27, 2005


The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.
— Viktor Frankl