User avatar

brandenwallace

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    God and God's word is right. This needs no backing, because well, God is the Creator, Savior, King of Kings.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Lord of the Rings. Better story and it doesn't go against my religion.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    Pins, your point is nothing really. You aren't going to have this extreme legendary love when you are 13. Just aint happenin.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Made in perversion of His image (Creationists beware)

    What exactly are you saying?? That God is a monster?? That His creation was a monster?? This is very wrong.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Ok Hunter. I'll let this one go for you.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Leave? Qi, don't tell me what to do.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Too bad, Qi. Ok, any pastor in the whole pentecostal religion.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    I'm not defending his posting of that link, im just saying that Gal should reprimand him for that, not for "posting the word gay".

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Lets see... My pastor, Clifford Hurst.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Well now that you have said that I will not visit the link but really, Its no worse than most of the horrible poems posted on YWS. If his opinion ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Umm, I will use these false books themselves as sources. Compare them to the books of the Bible.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    Yes they are real, but not holy or valid by any means.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The sex trade

    The book that are missing from the Bible aren't real. They don't follow how God is, therefore they are false. And the Bible was written by God, through man. So ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    I don't see how he used gay in a derrogetory manner. Could you enlighten me

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    It was a url he posted. He didn't choose for the url it contain the word gay.

    Sep 30, 2005


You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"