-
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
So Qi, you have no proof about how Bush had done these things. You are the typical liberal. Full of crap.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
Ah! More petty insults. Qi your so great. Saying absolutely nothing to prove yourself and instead saying how much I lack as far as proof goes.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Payday
Turismo, this is good for beginner work, and the message is only too true.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Love at First Sight
Sarah, I'm not going to say your stupid, but really, just wait until you are older. Then you will feel love even stronger.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
Are you saying i am FLAMING? If so I can defend any of my actions. For example, since Qi called me something along the lines of an idiot to begin ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Life being the new guy!!
Hi Turismo. I've been with YWS for a litte while and I find it to be a good place. Feel free to message me if you need any help or ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
I'm not complaining. Qi is the one who started calling me things to begin with. And of course you will support him because he has been on YWS so much ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
Well it would be nice if they would report things with all truth. I suppose you supported Dan Rather's false allegations about Bush too. Rather is one of the most ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
There is proof for everything I say. But since I am currently working a government paper that is much more important than your arguments, I don't have the time to ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
And there are others who just switch all over the place.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
CNN and CBS both lean towards the liberal side.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
Well then I would welcome you to bring up this "proof" that you have. And could you please refrain from using such harsh language. Please don't call me ignorant when ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Pointless - But we'll see where it goes....
So Little Mac sent out his guardsmen to arrest bobbymajoe.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
And the same thing could be said about every blasted liberal news station there is.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
It was an independent book. It has nothing to do with the separation of church and state. And everyone praises the pothead womanizer who came before George W Bush. I ...
Sep 27, 2005
