-
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
Yeah really. I never said anything about any conspiracy.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
Well I don't have much respect for someone who will say things about the President without the ability to back them up. If it had been a conservative saying things, ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
Which is the same point that I had.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
Hmm I like the knight but something look weird about his head. 7/10
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
6/10 because that little fire sprite or whatever it is looks just a little too harmless.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
And i'm not wrong. i've already said that I was just showing Qi how I could call him ignorant, just like the way he called me ignorant. it was a ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: I Hate Emo
Yes, that is a very correct song. Superchick right?
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
You don't act very conservative. You act like a typical liberal.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
What would you like me to prove? Name it please. And also, I don't think you have any videos of Bush doing such things.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
I am careful with my words. So unless you consider yourself a TYPICAL liberal, then this insult was not meant for you.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Bye Avalon. You will be missed.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Crazy Bobo. Today I am happy because the iTunes free single of the week was a BarlowGirl song from their new cd.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
Our government is more like the greek republics, but england had the greater impact, considering we came from them. You can probably trace the english parliament to greece too.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
Yes, most likely true.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
America's government was directly based off of such things as the Magna Carta and the English Bill of Rights. I would have to say that England, not Greece, had a ...
Sep 27, 2005
