User avatar

brandenwallace

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    Yes everyone. Make fun of the President. I'm sure you could do a much better job. And Sureal, you said I was an idiot for pointing out Qi's spelling mistake, ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    Now that I think about it my comment could be taken as anti-bush so I will edit it.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Part II of the Name lacking story...

    I wasn't feeling very creative when I wrote this but heres what i have for the next part. Feel free to tell me if it is really horrible because I ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    I was being sarcastic about the North Korea thing. Maybe I should of put little smiley thing.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    Pins, really, i do understand. as people get older they get more mature and a lot about life is different. i understand the concept very well, yes i am 15, ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    And I will admit that Bush has made mistakes and that maybe others could of done better at some things. But you can't overlook the good. Many people disagree with ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lack of a name for now...

    Yes i dont want too many details like setting or character stuff but i want the reader to have their own idea and have good imagery from a few words. ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    Well Bobo is done here. But Qi, I really would like to see the videos.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lack of a name for now...

    This could very well become sci-fi or fantasy but I dont know. Its more a philosphical thing I think. Here is an excerpt. Stepping from the porch of the temple, ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wow, 700???

    Yeah thats pretty crazy. Sort of like how i went from 40 some posts yesterday to 120 some posts today.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Laughter is Softer and I LOATHE this poem

    I like the way you worded it. The circle drawn in the sand brought good imagery. kudos

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    Really you have to read more than a page in the store. Immerse youself in the story and you will find it is different from Tolkien and others.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Archive Re: Pointless - But we'll see where it goes....

    By chance, bobbymajoe had a large hammer.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Prada on concrete

    I knew what she was when I saw the fishnet tights. In my mind I have the stereotypical image of prostitutes wearing fishnet ho's.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My favorite books

    Not much going on so I thought I would list some of my favorite books and series. Inheritance Trilogy: Eragon, Eldest Otori Trilogy: Across the Nightingale Floor, Grass For His ...

    Sep 27, 2005


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind