User avatar

borntoshop

  • Art & Photography Re: My Sunrise Gallery

    I adore these. I LOVE the first one. I've always liked the sky, and its texture. And the first one is amazing. :D

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Beginer in photography

    Oh, woah! I LOVE, EXTREMELY LOVE, the first one. I've always wanted to do a picture like this, but i've never really got it right. I also adore the fourth ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just A Little Something (2)

    So, what do you think about these ones? :)

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: I'm back!

    Simply amazing. You are fantastic! :)

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a little something ...

    Thank-you very much Pink. It's great to hear why people like these photos and if they even do. (:

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a little something ...

    Thank-you to everyone for your lovely reviews. I find it all a great help (:

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a little something ...

    Thank-you SO much for everyone's comments. I have taken what you said into consideration and i do see what you mean about the hose and the second flower. :)

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a little something ...

    Thank-you! No, none of these are photoshoped. They haven't been touched since i took the photo. I understand what you mean with the hose and the flower. I will take ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a little something ...

    In the garden Flower :) One lone white rock ... Pegs Hose So, what do you think? I hope i uploaded these right, it's my first time :D

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pacific Bliss

    These are totally beautiful! Wow... :) I love them!!! Born presses 'like'

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning Dew

    Amazingly good!! :) Captured the drops of water perfectly. Born presses 'like' !!

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning Dew

    Amazingly good!! :) Captured the drops of water perfectly. Born presses 'like' !!

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Even More of My Photos

    Hey :) These are quite cool! I like the last one. I've always liked pictures like that, when you can see some of the writing. Cool :)

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Pictures

    Hey Silly! :) I reeeaally LOVE the first one, that is SO SO pretty!

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: There's Someone at the Door...

    Hello! Born here xx haha that sounds weird. Anyhoo... I was kind of confused with the first one, but i think it's quite cool! I saw the reflection pretty much ...

    Jun 28, 2010


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe