User avatar

borntoshop

  • Art & Photography Re: Cupcakes and the Moon

    This are awesome!!! I'm very jealous of you skill. Do you edit your photos at all? If so, what do you use?

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Experimental photography

    I love them all !! Wow, just woah. My favourite would probably be number 3, I don't know why. But I don't really like the last two, I mean they ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers!

    Good work. Although, they all seem to be out of focus.

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Running through the Beach

    I think this is awesome and so cute. (: I have to agree with the first two comments. I don't really like the black edges. I think it would look ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Cherry Blossoms and my puppy!

    I actually love this. I keep coming back to look at it. :D Your puppy is just adorable. Naaaaw(:

    May 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: :D

    Hey again ! These are the most recent photos i've taken in the last week. What do you think of them ? Reviews would be much appreciated, and i'll return ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Jumping Off Swings.

    Great work!!!! I've read that book too. :D

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My brother (:

    Thanks everyone for all the comments !! (: It makes me happy to know others like my photos, too, and not just my friends and family. It gives me a ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My brother (:

    Okay, so don't be too harsh, because i quite like this photo but i just wanted some more opinions on it. :D

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A photography update

    Love, love, love !!! *presses like*

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    I like ! The first one is by far my favourite. I just think the second needs to be taken on a different angle.

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography :)

    I'd love to see them. The titles sound cool (; PM me when they're up.

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Newest(:

    What do you think of this? My friends all like it, but are they biased? Tell me your opinion, please. (: Rose in the Garden. (: Hmmm? My Dad (: ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anything (:

    Adorable. Reflection. :O Max: What are you doing? xD I think this is cute. Mum & Dad.

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my Photos

    Love the first one. (:

    Feb 21, 2011


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda