User avatar

borntoshop

  • Art & Photography Re: Nature

    NEW ZEALAND REPRESENT! (; I think my favorite would probably be the second one, because it has more of a focus. The others are good, but there's not an intentional ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Creativity & Fascinating clouds.

    Good morning, Good afternoon and Good evening to you all. I have decided to share with you some of my most recent photos, as well as a few old ones. ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The moon!

    Hello! Another photo for everyone to have a look at. Please, feel free to give me advice, etc.

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: {Photography}

    Great photos. I LOVE the 4th one!! :D

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Light painting!

    Hello again. I really wanted to share this with you guys. I went to a sweet 16th last night and had lots and lots of fun! We did some light ...

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow, bubbles & dark clouds. :O

    Hello, everyone! I have some more of my most recent photos to share with you. Please tell me your opinions, you're all awesome. :D #1 - Big bubble. #2 - ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Random

    It's thee best when you have a camera at the perfect moment. Personally, I take my camera every where so i don't miss out on a gorgeous moment like this. ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Squirrel and Flowers

    Hey there. I couldn't see the first ones, the aren't working. And that last ones are really big. I'll review this once I can see them. (:

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Carry Me Home Novel Cover

    I think this is really sweet, but I also think it needs more colour. What I'm getting from this cover is; the dude is obviously tough, while the girl is ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Update!

    Hey, these are all really good! The only thing I have to say is, the last picture would have looked better without the little green plant thing. Well done, though. ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Testing A New Portrait Lens

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAAAAPPPY BIRRRTHDAY DEAR TABITHALILLIAN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :D also, congratulations on your new lens.First off, I love all of these photos. ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Individual Raindrop

    I took this photo after the rain finally decided to give us all a break (thank goodness!). It was nice to have a wee gap in between torrential showers, no ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    Hi again! I feel really bad that i'm submitting something else and i only really just did. So, please, if you have anything you would like me to review, do ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Most Recent (:

    Thank-you everyone for your nice comments !!!! :D

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Most Recent (:

    Hey, everybody. So, here are a couple more photos of mine. #1 #2 #3 Thanks for taking a look! :D Do tell me what you think, please. Also, if anyone ...

    Jun 25, 2011


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero