User avatar

borntoshop

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Pink Pill.

    Okay first off, right now i am so SO annoyed at 'seeminglymeaningless'. I could really, truly say some completely horrible things, but i'm not going to because i'm not like ...

    Sep 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cross Your Heart (One-shot)

    I liked this :) Post more soon, please! And PM when you do. Born.

    Sep 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A new beginning

    I agree with the others. This is depressing, all dark and gloomy. *shivers* I'm more of i smiley person :D Is all I can use to describe what’s around me. ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fearless

    Awwwwah

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Breakup

    I really liked this! Post more soon, please PM me when you do! Wait, is there more?

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Cost Of a Parents Disaproval

    Just a quick note. Where it says that he handed over a ten dollar bill that should say twenty. :)

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Cost Of a Parents Disaproval

    Hey there! :) I wrote this really quick, and i have no idea if it's any good. I don't know if i like the ending and i know there are ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Smooch - chapter one

    Oh my gosh!! I LOVE it. Post, post, post, more, more, more!! :D

    Sep 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Goodbye, i love you.

    Thanks for the review :) I know what you mean with the mum thing. I was thinking the same thing when i wrote it. Also, i knowsome things said in ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just A Little Something (2)

    So, what do you think about these ones? :)

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: I'm back!

    Simply amazing. You are fantastic! :)

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: In Eachothers Arms

    I really liked this. But is it going anywhere?

    Sep 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Don't Need to Say I Love You

    Like, like, like, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! This was just totally awesome. I can't see anything wrong with it :)

    Sep 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Goodbye, i love you.

    Hey there :) This is just a quick piece that i made up in about half an hour. Words just formed in my head and i wrote them down, so ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Things I Thought Before I Died: Part Four

    Wow. Just...wow. This impacted me more than the other three. The first sentence made my stomach drop and my heart clench. I know this might sound pythetic the first part ...

    Sep 3, 2010


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold