User avatar

borntoshop

  • Art & Photography Re: Bit's and Bob's. (:

    The last picture was meant to say above it, "This flower was just in my nana's garden, so i took a picture." xD Don't know what i was thinking. Blonde ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Bit's and Bob's. (:

    Hello ! I haven't submitted anything in awhile, so i thought i may as well. Now, my camera isn't very good, and its slowly dying on me. I'm getting a ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear You

    I agree with the other two replys. To make the hurt more believable, why don't you add in a fond memory or two? And then at the end come back ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Don't Ask.~ 2

    I still love it. :D I have nothing bad to say, Kakagirl, pretty much said everything. I can't wait for more. (:

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Don't Ask.

    MORE! MORE! MORE! :D PM when/if there is anything else after this. I LOVE IT!

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Sunrise Gallery

    I adore these. I LOVE the first one. I've always liked the sky, and its texture. And the first one is amazing. :D

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Beginer in photography

    Oh, woah! I LOVE, EXTREMELY LOVE, the first one. I've always wanted to do a picture like this, but i've never really got it right. I also adore the fourth ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Letting Go and Remembering

    Wow, just wow. You almost had me crying. This piece felt so personal that it was almost hard to read. I am so sorry for your loss. You have a ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Be careful what you wish for

    I think you need to put a bit more emotion into it. It seems a bit superficial. Get into your MC, and feel as though you have just lost your ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fearless

    This was really, really good. I kept expecting something bad to happen, like she jumped off the cliff and something happened. I don't know, i'm a very depressive writer and ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Box Full Of Dreams

    I'm not great at reviewing, so i'm just going to tell you that i loved this story! The last sentence was great. Just awesome, great writing. Well done! Keep writing!

    Nov 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Way Out

    This was pretty good :) Can't believe he killed himself! A couple of things though. A few times you said, Moth, instead of Month. And once, Curios instead of Curious. ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Pink Pill.

    I'm in my second year of high school, so we can both say you are way more experienced. And yes, you didn't say your review was better, but we both ...

    Sep 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [September Contest] Coconuts

    I really 'liked' this, it made me laugh. I love the ending. Altogether great piece. I'm not very good at reviewing, and everyone else has done pretty much everything. :) ...

    Sep 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Pink Pill.

    I see where you are coming from, Jai. But we are younger than you and we don't have a degree in anything, we are allowed to make mistakes. Sure, she ...

    Sep 18, 2010


Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream