User avatar

borntoshop

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Running

    I once was told by a famous author the thing they hate most is, '..and then I woke up. It was a dream.'. He told me that if you entered ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Murder

    It's too short, and the sentences are too choppy. If you read a story you want it to flow, and let the words roll of your tongue, whereas here, I'm ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Light Painting, and Portraits. :D

    Hello. Another post from moi. So, recently i've been playing around with the settings on my camera, and i've discovered the slow shutter speed. Now i'm all but addicted to ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Black And White Photography

    I just adore the first one! Awesome.

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Skitttttttles

    SKITTLES!! This photo...I just love it! :D it makes me want skittles. xD

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Summer peacock

    I like them all!! Only thing I have to say is, that on the fourth picture, the tree, or whatever, along the left side of the shot, was very distracting. ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Wales

    Okay, so In the first one i think the suns too bright. In the second one the black thing distracts you from the image, which you don't want. Other than ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos! (Project 365 - day 4-11)

    Wow! These are all amazing, I have nothing bad to say about any of them. Infact I'm jealous at your skill. I am also doing the 365 project, but mine ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Roses of Winter

    I like ten second one. :D The colours are so bright, and really draw your attention. Love it.

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Warm Merry Christmas

    The colours are awesome! And I just love the cloud effect, I've always loved clouds for some random reason. xD Good job. Keep snapping. Born.

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Edited Pics

    Hi there. These photos are awesome, so well done. :D #1 - This is really beautiful. Although, I wish there was more of it's nose in the photo. But, other ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mom's flowers/ plants.

    Hello :D Okay, so first of. I can see some hidden talent in you. You just have to dig a bit deeper and experiment some more. #1 - This photo ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Yes, Even More Pictures

    Wow. I love these photos, they are amazing. With the first one i can see the everything is in focus, the angle is good. Just awesome. Except the green line ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset (:

    What do you think? Please, don't be too harsh. I only just got my camera and i'm still trying to figure everything out. But, personally, i really like this photo. ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: New Camera :D

    Yay! Today my Dad brought me a new camera. It's a Canon. :D I'm so excited. . . I'm just going to show you two photo's, the first i took ...

    Jan 8, 2011


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare