User avatar

borntoshop

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Coward's Way Out

    When will there be more?? :D

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My brother (:

    Thanks everyone for all the comments !! (: It makes me happy to know others like my photos, too, and not just my friends and family. It gives me a ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My brother (:

    Okay, so don't be too harsh, because i quite like this photo but i just wanted some more opinions on it. :D

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love You, Hate You, Miss You

    I LOVE !

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Only a dream

    I LOOOOOOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A photography update

    Love, love, love !!! *presses like*

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    I like ! The first one is by far my favourite. I just think the second needs to be taken on a different angle.

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Remains in my Memory

    @Amberla93 - There is a 'U' in colour. It depends on what part of the world you come from. I'm guessing you're American. Maybe? I don't know. But where I ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography :)

    I'd love to see them. The titles sound cool (; PM me when they're up.

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Newest(:

    What do you think of this? My friends all like it, but are they biased? Tell me your opinion, please. (: Rose in the Garden. (: Hmmm? My Dad (: ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Eternally Yours

    This seems so unrealistic. And too...out there? I mean if a persons father molested his kid, the kid wouldn't blab it 'round school like that. I don't even think they ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forever Yours

    My comment: the newspaper title is too long. xD Very good.

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Just Can't Get Enough

    I will be back to edit this. If I don't soon, I've probably forgotten, so give me a wall post or PM. :D

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anything (:

    Adorable. Reflection. :O Max: What are you doing? xD I think this is cute. Mum & Dad.

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my Photos

    Love the first one. (:

    Feb 21, 2011


Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx