User avatar

borntoshop

  • Art & Photography Re: Most Recent (:

    Hey, everybody. So, here are a couple more photos of mine. #1 #2 #3 Thanks for taking a look! :D Do tell me what you think, please. Also, if anyone ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Cupcakes and the Moon

    This are awesome!!! I'm very jealous of you skill. Do you edit your photos at all? If so, what do you use?

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kiss me in the rain, baby.

    I agree with both comments above!!!!!! One question, why'd she go to the hospital?

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Experimental photography

    I love them all !! Wow, just woah. My favourite would probably be number 3, I don't know why. But I don't really like the last two, I mean they ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers!

    Good work. Although, they all seem to be out of focus.

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Running through the Beach

    I think this is awesome and so cute. (: I have to agree with the first two comments. I don't really like the black edges. I think it would look ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Cherry Blossoms and my puppy!

    I actually love this. I keep coming back to look at it. :D Your puppy is just adorable. Naaaaw(:

    May 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: :D

    Hey again ! These are the most recent photos i've taken in the last week. What do you think of them ? Reviews would be much appreciated, and i'll return ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Jumping Off Swings.

    Great work!!!! I've read that book too. :D

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forget Me

    This is just too cute.

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Beginning Of The End...

    Hello there! I think you've got a pretty good start to this story. It might be able to be made longer or more in depth? Or is this just the ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Tragic Love

    This is really good - you have a very interesting plot but, it needs a tad bit of work. My advice? Read it out loud to yourself. I always find ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Crazy.

    Oh my word. :O This was really well written. Well done. (: Wow. This was...gruesome. But, I LIKE! :D I was just slightly confused. She didn't die, did she? Everyone ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wall of Perfect Pictures

    Will there be more to this?? :D

    Apr 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thoughts of a Compulsive Liar

    Haha. This is great. I loved the ending, it made it all perfect ! You could grow on this and make it into a longer story. I think it would ...

    Apr 20, 2011


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence