User avatar

borntoshop

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Not sure (Any ideas?)

    Chapter 1: Nightmares The long dusty road seemed to never end the fog was so thick you couldn’t see an inch in front of you, there was rubbish everywhere and ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Frenzy

    Sorry for above, i wasn't ment to do that, so sorry. I thought your story was very good, and very gripping, also as someone said above,can you please PM, me ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Frenzy

    It's not alot, but i just want to know if it's well firstly any good and secondly if it's worth carrying on. Frenzy We had planned it, and we had ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Destination California - Chapter 1

    That was really good, i haven't read the rest yet, but i will, you are very good at writting and are very discriptive, and use good words.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dream School

    This is some of what i have so far please tell me what you think. I have a dream, but nobody seems to think I can do it, but I ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dream school

    (This is the first part, i will add the rest later.) I have a dream, but nobody seems to think I can do it, but I know if I put ...

    Feb 7, 2009


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin