User avatar

borntoshop

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Changes: Chapter 4

    Chapter 4: School I jumped up out of bed the next morning as soon as my alarm clock went off. I ran into the bathroom and stared at my new ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Miss You

    Wow! I love it. Itis so gripping and you can really feel lenas emotion. I felt sad reading (notin a bad way) Ilove this and it reallly does make you ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bite Me teaser

    WOW i love it. Please i would love to read the rest soon! I'm going to give you a gold star it was so Good! Please keep writing! borntoshop :)

    Feb 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Asylum Part 1

    WOW! what can i say? I think this is good and it is very violent and strange. But in a good way. I found it strange how the girl at ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Heaven on Earth

    Very good i like how the ending links to the Beginning. A few things when you say: But where i am the sky is as black as pitch. Is that ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: -Story-

    Well Done! I think this is very gripping and ilike the words you have used throughout the text. Like ... Lure and realistic. I think you did very well on ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Changes: Chapter 3

    Chapter 3: Changes I pushed the door of the house open and ran inside. “Catherine?” mum yelled panic in her voice. “Yea, mum it’s me.” I said as she flew ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Changes: Chapter 2

    Please tell me what you think. Chapter 2: Conversation I felt a hand touch my shoulder and gently shake me awake. I got such a fright. “Get away from me.” ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Changes: Chapter 1

    This is the first chapter. Chapter 1: Text message The one simple text messages that could ruin anyone’s day just arrived in my inbox. Those seven words that make you ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Imo: Split personality (2)

    Yup i defenatly like your storys, very gripping and it still kept me intereseted the whole way through. Once again can you PM me when you have the next part. ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Imo: Split personality

    Oh and please PM me with the next part i would love to read what happens. Cheers Borntoshop.

    Feb 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Imo: Split personality

    Omgosh i don't know what to say. Well i've got to say that is so great, it felt like i was reading a book i would get out at the ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dream School

    Im sorry and yes i will move to fiction Okay Borntoshop.

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books You Read This Year

    Omgosh so TWILIGHT, NEW MOON, ECLISPE, BREAKING DAWN. They are awesome, and also (Silver is for secrets) Thats a really good book.

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Heaven

    I thought this was a great story, it was gripping and made me want to read more, and find out if she dies and what happened to her. Okay just ...

    Feb 10, 2009


I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life
— ShadowVyper