User avatar

borntoshop

  • General Fiction Novels Re: September - Preface and Chapter 1

    I felt that there was to much talking and not enough, paragraphs that could build a very good picture in your head. Don't get me wrong it still got a ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not sure ideas wanted

    Please tell me what you think is it good? How can I make the characters better? Chapter 2: All through class I got notes chucked at me one’s that made ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letting go *edited*

    I love it but i do like all your stories, you make them so real and put a lot of emotion and use good words. I thought it was very ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Between Heaven and Hell ch. 2

    Forgot to give you the star here you go! Oh and by the way why were they laughing at a funeral?

    Mar 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Between Heaven and Hell ch. 2

    Omgosh!!!! I love it please please hurry with the nest chapter i NEED to know what happens please PM me. Thanxz Borntoshop. Love it sooooooo much please get the next ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not sure: ideas wanted

    Does anyone want the next chapter?

    Mar 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Imo: Split personality (4.1) *edited*

    Hiya im not very good at reviews! I love your story so much. But it seemed like avery short chapter. Is it part of it? Once again please PM me. ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not sure: ideas wanted

    (Is it worth continuing, please rate out of 10) Chapter 1: Why was everyone staring at me? Did I have something on my face? Did I have something stuck to ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An encounter

    This is good and it has abit of humour in it! It shows what kind of girl maria is and i just thought that this was very good. And i ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Missing

    Wow, that was great!!! It really captured the depth of the emotion, and i don't no what to say i just thought it was great i loved it. You could ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Breakdown-Prologue. First Edit

    Okay i love it, it is really gripping and it makes you want to know what shes done to make everyone hate her so much! Love it Please keep writing ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 5: Eddie's side of the story

    Eddies side of the story: Chapter 1: Break-up Eddies point of view. I knew this would hurt her, but I had to do it I didn’t feel the same way. ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: On The Sixth Day of Sickness

    WOW This is very good i hope so much that you write more oh PLEASE when i was reading it i was hooked and i didn't even realise it had ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: slight smile

    Welcome to YMS I really liked this story, i don't know if you were going to carry on with it? But i think you should as i found it gripping ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Imo: Split Personality (3)

    Hey me again, i really LOVE your storys you are going to be a GREAT author with books in librarys everywhere one day. I LOVE this it really is great. ...

    Mar 3, 2009


I don't do time.
— Liberty