User avatar

borntoshop

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Love Hurts!

    PLEASE REVIEW, OR JUST ADD A COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THOUGHT! Authors note: Where it says ‘Billy Loves Rosa Caitlin Kate Peyton Elle.’ Its ment to have crosses through all ...

    May 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Heartless pt.2

    Hello me again, told you i would review this part. Anyway, very good! but i felt that it was kind of all a bit sudden with Summer and Demetri, but ...

    May 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Heartless, a book im starting, please help with editing

    Heya I'm not very good at this reviewing, but i think other people have done a good job. I think this is a very good story very captivating I really ...

    May 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Love Hurts! Part 2

    PLEASE REVIEW, NOBODY HAS THEY HAVE ONLY READ! REVIEWS WOULD HELP PLEASE! The annoying chirpy voice of a radio presenter screamed out of my clock radio, “It’s just hit 7:30 ...

    May 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flying

    Hiya, borntoshop here. I'm not very good at reviews, but I'll tell you what i liked and didn't. I thought you were very descriptive and you explained how she felt ...

    May 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Love hurts!

    Thanks for your review, i have read it again and there is some errors which i will fix. :)

    May 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Angels

    Wow! i don't even know what do say. That was amazing! Gold star! :)

    May 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Love hurts!

    The light seeped through the slightly a-jar curtains. The shine from it lay on my face, I let the warmness of it sink into my skin. It felt good, making ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Where is my inspiration?

    Okay, don't leave YWS. The thing i do to get ideas, is to read other peoples stories and branch of ideas from there. Also things that happen in real life. ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't think i'm going to finish

    Please review, say what you thought of this. I'd really like to know! The gentle lapping of the waves at me feet relaxed my body. Pictures of what had happened ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled ch 3 part 1

    Chapter 3: I rolled over in my bed to face my alarm clock. 7:45 it shone back at me in bright green numbers. I didn’t want to go to school. ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wrong answer.

    This story is so sad.! I can't see anything that hasn't already been said. The concept of the story is so true bullies can be so mean, and then the ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Why?

    I don't get it!

    Mar 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Struck Sightless- prologue

    Wow! Thats is very describtive and gives a GREAT picture in my head!! The way you described the colours she saw and the fire burning her was Great Well done ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Life On A Smaller Level

    Very good It seemed to grip me the whole way through . It was very descriptive and really made a picture in my head. Like what someone said above you ...

    Mar 19, 2009


When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
— Alexander Den Heijer