User avatar

borntoshop

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: When I Thought I Was Safe

    Hi :D Thank-you for commenting and sharing your opinions on my story. I very much apprecitate it! I'm not being lazy because i left my mistakes, it is unfinished is ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: That's So Edward

    hahahhahahah :D Even though i am a fan of Twilight i found this very well written and creative. I liked the way he just gives up on trying to convince ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: When I Thought I Was Safe

    This is a story i have been working on for awhile. Please tell me what you think, i know there are mistakes i just want to see if you think ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ((Not sure of title - But please read!!))

    Thank-you for your help Kamas. Just like to say something though - u said, 5 - you forgot a 'the' between until and morning. If you read that part again ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ((Not sure of title - But please read!!))

    If anyone had read any other of my storys, you will find the story "The Missing." The same because this is Peytons ((The girls who got kidnapped)) side of the ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Missing

    Thank you for your reply, this is only the first part of this story. It is describing the atmosphere and where she lives and what its like to be where ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Missing

    I drove slowly down the familiar street to my house trying not to look at anything but the road. But i still managed to spot them - it was pretty ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Missing!

    Yup i will post a little bit more soon.

    Dec 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Road Narrows

    Wow i really liked this. It described lots i found it captivating. Can't wait to read the rest i really want to find out what those guys want with Noah's ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Missing!

    Yea she was kidnapped, hence the title called "The Missing" I only wrote out a little bit last night on the comp but will write more soon.

    Nov 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Missing!

    Her screams still rung in my ears three years later. It was loud, blood curtling, terrifying making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up right. I remember ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dusk - still under construction.

    It sounds a bit like Twilight!?

    Jun 20, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need me to read yours?

    Could you please review please... Love Hurtsin Borntoshop's profile Haha:)

    Jun 7, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    Very much appreciated! Not sure if link will pop up but it's on my profile, Love Hurts!

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evi is the Member of the Month for June 2009

    Great Job!! Well Done CONGRATULATIONS!!

    Jun 2, 2009


What's stopping you?
— David Mamet