User avatar

borntoshop

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Crossfire

    WOW! *speechless* That was....amazing! You really captured the pain of this girl. And i love the way you ended it, that last line about her not smiling, just made me ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Muder Close To Home (( EDITED! ))

    Thank-you both for commenting! Ziggie - Okay thank-you! I will go back through and change things. This is why i love other people reading it, i like it when people ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Great Expectations

    Hi there! Sorry i'm not very good at reviews, so i'll just tell you what i thought about your story. WOW! I really felt bad for Issiah. I had to ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Muder Close To Home (( EDITED! ))

    Hey everyone! This is part of a short story i'm writing. I haven't finished it yet, i was just wondering what you guys think about it. Is it good? Should ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Open Letter

    I don't really get this?? Maybe i'll read it again.. And guess what?!!?1 My name is Carly :O Good choice of names! :D!

    Jun 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: When I Thought I Was Safe!

    Thank-you! I will go through and check my story over again. VioletJune- No, i am not from America. Why is that?

    May 18, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Abused

    I'm not a poet, but this was really good!! I liked it very much! It connected with the girls fear, and it explained things well! Awesome!

    May 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A weird, random rap...thing...

    hahahahhahaha LOL! Nice! I do agree with everyone else too. Rap verse! Very easy to read. :D

    May 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Love is Like the Rain!

    Very well written, and well thought out! You are very good at this, and it sounds like you've had some expierence??? I liked it. Very very very true! Good work.

    May 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Mask

    I liked this! I could never write anything like that. (I'm no good at poems!) But that was really good! I enjoyed it. Just listen to the advice people have ...

    May 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: When I Thought I Was Safe!

    Prologue I was thirteen years old when I was kidnapped. I slept soundly in my bed which was on the second story of my house. Always I use to think ...

    May 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Too much imagination

    hahahahhaha LOVE IT!! :D Awesome twist at the end! Wasn't what i was expecting!

    May 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't think i'm going to finish

    Just btw, Peyton was going to be a girl.

    May 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't think i'm going to finish

    Just btw, Peyton was going to be a girl.

    May 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't think i'm going to finish

    Just btw, Peyton was going to be a girl.

    May 10, 2010


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.