User avatar

borntoshop

  • Art & Photography Re: My Pictures

    Hey Silly! :) I reeeaally LOVE the first one, that is SO SO pretty!

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: There's Someone at the Door...

    Hello! Born here xx haha that sounds weird. Anyhoo... I was kind of confused with the first one, but i think it's quite cool! I saw the reflection pretty much ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: There's Someone at the Door...

    Hello! Born here xx haha that sounds weird. Anyhoo... I was kind of confused with the first one, but i think it's quite cool! I saw the reflection pretty much ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Foreverland Chapter 1

    Hey! I told you i would review your story! :) And here i am... Okay first off, good start! You really captured the way a child would be torn between ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • General Articles Re: How a mother loves.

    I'm going to read it again! :D

    Jun 27, 2010
  • General Articles Re: How a mother loves.

    I'm going to read it again! :D

    Jun 27, 2010
  • General Articles Re: How a mother loves.

    I really like this piece of work, ALOT! I like the way you described how your mum did things before she went to bed, even though she said she was ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • General Articles Re: A tribute to my dad on father’s day.

    Extremely touching peice of work! I'm so sorry about your mother, it must be hard to live with someone like that. I agree with everyone you should give this to ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Scream?*Cry?*Die?

    Thrillhouse - Why does she not deserve your sympathy? That's a bit harsh. Wow! This is really sad, you wrote this well though. I'm so sorry you feel so depressed. ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One stupid mistake

    I found this a very good piece of work. Short but good. Are you going to carry this on? I reckon you should i was just getting into it! This ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not Afraid

    WOW! That was really good. Is this the end of the story? Were Rachel And Audrey best friends? Or sisters? I really liked this! I liked how you showed what ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Murder Close To Home ((The ending))

    Thank-you! And yes, i thought about that when writing it.

    Jun 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Murder Close To Home ((The ending))

    Hey! Here is the ending. Tell me what you think please! And guess what? I'm entering it in the competition, i'm just going to do it, and if i win, ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Peeled Orange

    I really like it too! Very creative and random...made me laugh. I agree with Lilly when it jumped around abit, but i liked it anyway. Well done! :D

    Jun 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dead to me. (A taste to see what you think)

    I like this! It kind of reminds me of Avatar (have you heard of that?) I want to see what happens next!

    Jun 23, 2010


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson