User avatar

borntoshop

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Revenge

    Thank-you! I can see where you are coming from. I tried to make Lindsay sound popular, by the way she gets pulled along by everyone (most bullies i know are ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Revenge

    Hello. Please leave me a comment, even if its not a review. Just tell me what your opinons are of this piece, dislikes and likes. I am entering this into ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'll Never Understand

    This is very good! I agree with the others, just a few mistakes, simple mistakes, if you got through and read it again you'll be able to notice them. Very ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Too soon

    I don't know how to delete this...??? Please tell me if you know how. Cheers Born. :)

    Jul 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Bullies

    Thank-you i'll take your advice on board. :)

    Jul 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In The Darkness

    I REALLY enjoyed this. I have no nit piks. Great work, keep it up! Born xx

    Jul 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Story of the dead

    WOW! This was really sad! I actually felt tears come to my eyes near the last sentence. But remember your punctuation, most of your questions didn't have question marks on ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Bullies

    Thank-you for the tips. :) I wrote this quickly last night. I just felt so angry at bullies, and i just had to write something! All of the things that ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Bullies

    Dear Diary 17/2/95 They were saying stuff again today. Mostly Sara and James. I wonder if they know how much it hurts? I wonder if they know that every time ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Welcome Home, You

    This was an AWESOME piece of writing! I loved it!

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Even More of My Photos

    Hey :) These are quite cool! I like the last one. I've always liked pictures like that, when you can see some of the writing. Cool :)

    Jul 3, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Reality in Memory

    WOW! I have no nit-piks. I LOVED this, it was amazing! You have a great vocabulary and it really shines through in this piece of work. Keep writing! Awesome! Born ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Smile, Child: Feedback Appreciated

    Hello! (Mistakes are in Blue.) I really REALLY like, no LOVE, this piece of work. It was well written and i liked how you ended it. Only a few small ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The dead of night

    Hey! :) I really did like this piece, short but sweet! Very nice :) The storm had begun in the early summer night. The lightning lit up the dark night ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • General Articles Re: On a Starry Night...

    SILLY! :) I thought i'd stalk all your work. Naaah only joking...or am i? Hahahaha Anyhoo.. I really like this piece, i thought it was sweet. But i sort of ...

    Jun 30, 2010


The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.
— Viktor Frankl