User avatar

borntoshop

  • Art & Photography Re: Carry Me Home Novel Cover

    I think this is really sweet, but I also think it needs more colour. What I'm getting from this cover is; the dude is obviously tough, while the girl is ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Eating for Two

    Great story! I love the ending. It's cute. (:

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: April

    I absolutely love this! It's so sad, but cute. You can really feel the connection between the two characters and the emotion behind it. You have such a way with ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: the key to my heart. ♥

    This is really cute and sweet. (: made me smile at some parts and just think, 'Awww!' But, there are a few things to make this better. Such as; "We're ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    The toilet paper roll CANNOT be running along the wall side. I always turn it around. :L

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Update!

    Hey, these are all really good! The only thing I have to say is, the last picture would have looked better without the little green plant thing. Well done, though. ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Just The Life Of A Writer (Revised)

    This is absolutely amazing! That's all I have to say. (:

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Perfect Day

    AHHH! This is just so adorable. I love it, a lot. The ending is just a great way to finish it off. Simple, but totally amazing. Well done. (:

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Testing A New Portrait Lens

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAAAAPPPY BIRRRTHDAY DEAR TABITHALILLIAN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :D also, congratulations on your new lens.First off, I love all of these photos. ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Individual Raindrop

    I took this photo after the rain finally decided to give us all a break (thank goodness!). It was nice to have a wee gap in between torrential showers, no ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: School Assignment (no title)

    I've finally written something! It's been months. Still, I only wrote this because it's for a school assignment, and I want to pass English. We had to write about 'then' ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Revenge

    I have no nitpicks what-so-ever! I loved this. A lot. Your style of writing is one that draws in your readers, and it definitely made me laugh. How did you ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    Hi again! I feel really bad that i'm submitting something else and i only really just did. So, please, if you have anything you would like me to review, do ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new and would love to know more people on here:)

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS. Hope you find it just as awesome as I do, and you get lots of advice. :D Once you have posted something don't hesitate to ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Most Recent (:

    Thank-you everyone for your nice comments !!!! :D

    Jun 25, 2011


I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling