User avatar

borntoshop

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cane

    Hey! Born here :) As Kit said, there wasn't much emotion in this piece. But either way i still liked it. You had a way with words i found, in ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clouds

    I really did like this. But i think you might have said cloud abit too many times. Other than that it was a very good piece. :D I've always been ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memory Loss

    My heart thudded loudly and my knees shook under my weight. Please, please, please let the door close. I thought to myself. Pushing myself into the furtherest corner of the ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Funeral

    Okay, so totally unorginal title. If you have any other ideas could you please tell me? I'm not completely finished, but what do you think about it this far? I ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Coma(The Shell)

    As the others said, i really didn't get what was going on. It was very very confusing. And the more confused i got the more i found myself loosing interest. ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Why I Hate August

    LOVE it! I did see a few gramatical errors, just go through and re-read it. I'm not very good at editing things, so i'll leave that for someone else. I'm ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Family Problems

    WOW! Speechless much? The emotion was really vivid ! It felt like i was there. It made me want to cry when he tucked in his kids and said good-night. ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death Sentanced

    Hey, Born here again, as you asked :) *mistakes in red Okay now that you have edited it, i can see better why Gavin wants to kill her. Because he's...weird. ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death Sentanced

    Hello ! No body has said anything so here i am :) Well, i think this has potential to be a good story. But you need to make it more ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: from High School to College

    Welcome to YWS! :) I think this story has great potential. Although it was only a short couple of paragraphs, it was still very good. Some things could be stretched ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Conversation

    I agree with most things that people have said here. The constant use of, baby, did get a bit annoying but also its kind of sweet in away. But i ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Revenge (Edited & Added onto)

    Thanks. I have edited it alot since i posted this, so alot of the structure sentences and long paragraphs have changed.

    Jul 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Revenge (Edited & Added onto)

    I'm thinking about putting this piece into a Short Story competition. Could somebody please help me fix it up? Tell me what your opinions are. Cheers, Born. :D My body ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How it Ends

    I agree with everything Stella said. Your story seems to be going just a tad to fast, maybe try slow it down? When your MC killed that lady i was ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Too soon

    Thanks. I wrote this when i was bored, my English teacher says just write and see what happens. This is what happened for me. But i'm not going to finish ...

    Jul 19, 2010


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson