User avatar

borntoshop

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love, Charlotte

    Hey, Born here! So you can paint the blank canvas of your existence with color. LOVE it :) That is a really awesome way of putting it. Totally awesome :) ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.. :(

    You know what sorry guys! But brontobeawriter , I didn't threaten not to write anymore,and you made me sound a whole lot worse! I deleted that comment,Just to suite you! ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do ... ?

    Okay, so this might be a totally stupid question but ... How do you upload photos on here? I need help!! :) I've never done it before, so yeah :P ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clouds

    Still very good (: LIke, like, like.

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Biggest Fear

    WOW! I Love it. Please, keep writing! I want to know more :) Born

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.. :(

    Hey :) I really liked this. It has pontential to go somewhere. But maybe lengthen it some more.

    Aug 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mocking Bird.

    I don't have any nitpicks. I love this! It almost had me in tears. It was just amazing! Awwwwwwah D: Born presses 'like' :)

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: last words

    I really really liked this :) Great work. The only thing is, why are they seperating?

    Aug 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Travel to the Sky

    Oh right! I get it now. :D PM if you enter another story, i'd love to read what else you have written.

    Aug 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Think I'm Dead

    This was really good :) One question, how could they save the baby? Because your MC is just telling her boyfriend/husband now that she is pregnant. How could he not ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Travel to the Sky

    I really liked this ! :) You have a real way with words, and i was captured right from the very first sentence. One question, was that man a figment ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Water is Wide

    Awwwwwwwwwah !! That's super sad D: How did Sterling die though? That's one thing you might want to mention. And also, go through and check your grammer and punctuation. I ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Words Will Always Hurt You

    LOVE the last line :D!! Born presses 'like'.

    Aug 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mama, wake up!

    I'm not good at reviewing so i'll just leave that to everyone else. Just thought i'd say i really really liked this story!!! :) Born pushes 'like' ! :D

    Aug 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sleep

    I liked this. Very emotional piece of writing. So did you make up that poem? That was just...wow! I liked it :) Keep writing! Born

    Aug 23, 2010


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater