User avatar

borntoshop

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Things I Thought Before I Died: Part Three

    Very, very good. Still :) Yeah, i am going through and reading them all haha. One thing i would say to change, maybe is.. But you don't, because you can't. ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Things I Thought Before I Died: Part Two

    Oh. My. Gosh. Your story is so extremely sad! You have great emotion in this and i love it :)

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Things I Thought Before I Died: Part One

    Hey, Born here! :) I liked this piece of work. It was cute. One thing i would say to change is the way you right three letters right next to ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a little something ...

    Thank-you very much Pink. It's great to hear why people like these photos and if they even do. (:

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a little something ...

    Thank-you to everyone for your lovely reviews. I find it all a great help (:

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a little something ...

    Thank-you SO much for everyone's comments. I have taken what you said into consideration and i do see what you mean about the hose and the second flower. :)

    Sep 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Imperfections

    Oh. My. Gosh. This piece almost had me in tears! I could feel my heart tightening! Is this true? If so i'm extremely sorry about your loss. One thing that ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Funeral (2)

    Hey there! This is the second and last part to my story, Funeral. I've tried my hardest at trying to get my punctuation with dialogue right. I don't know if ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a little something ...

    Thank-you! No, none of these are photoshoped. They haven't been touched since i took the photo. I understand what you mean with the hose and the flower. I will take ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a little something ...

    In the garden Flower :) One lone white rock ... Pegs Hose So, what do you think? I hope i uploaded these right, it's my first time :D

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do ... ?

    Okay (: Thank-you.

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do ... ?

    Thank-you SO SO much (: You are all fantastic. Look out for my pictures - if i figure out how to do it haha

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pacific Bliss

    These are totally beautiful! Wow... :) I love them!!! Born presses 'like'

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning Dew

    Amazingly good!! :) Captured the drops of water perfectly. Born presses 'like' !!

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning Dew

    Amazingly good!! :) Captured the drops of water perfectly. Born presses 'like' !!

    Aug 31, 2010


Mariah Carey
— WFP chat in Holiday Trivia Night (2025)