User avatar

borntobeawriter

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Breena (Four)

    Hi Jayleigh! I love this story and I can't wait to figure out who 'Breena' is. I can't wait to figure out the story, period. I haven't been online much ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Untitled (for now)

    Hi, I'm here to do a review (obviously), I'll do as best as I can. First of all, I loved the beginning. Personally, I felt myself reach for the alarm ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Of Loss and Love (chp.2) [newly edited]

    Hi! I wanted to mention that personally I don't find Rose to be spoiled, but she is slightly unemotional. She feels no rage that everyone is taking over her life ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cull

    Hi, my name is Tanya, I also really loved the story. So far, trying your hand at creepy is going well. I also thought the beginning was a bit weak. ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: She Lived

    I generally enjoyed the story but, at first, I had some difficulty following your train of thought. Maybe it would have helped if you had given the man at the ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Seeking Attention Part 1

    Wow! That was a great excerpt! I'd love to read the rest of this, whenever you get around to writing it. You have an intriguing way of bringing your story ...

    Aug 24, 2009


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre