User avatar

borntobeawriter

  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member: January 2011

    Thank you so much, everyone! :D

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member: January 2011

    Awww, thank you guys! I had plenty of users congratulate me on my wall, and I thought they were talking about my poem being featured, not me! Haha. Thanks to ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Now, before you say that they're 'old as sin' keep in mind that I'm older ;) Liam Neeson: Gerard Butler: Sean Connery Ryan Reynolds: Hugh Jackman: Pierce Brosnan: Robert Downey ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2010 Yearbook

    Before finding YWS, I was an all talk and no action writer. I kept saying that I’d become one but never actually wrote much of anything. Truth is, I was ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Caption The Pic Above You

    Teddy Bear: Oh my God, Earthquake! Grab on to something solid! *breathes in relief* Er - wait . . . I'm falling!

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Help?

    Age: 26 Nationality: Canadian, eh? (:D) Did you read all/some/none of the Harry Potter books? Devoured - Er, I mean, read them all. Did you watch all/some/none of the Harry ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    I thought you were a great reviewer...And a cool guy. *blushes* My sister actually told me you were a girl *sighs*

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Marriages

    Wow, really? How did this cute thread degenerate so much? I figure that it's understandable to have such crazy ideas as "online marriages" on this website when we consider that ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Em-appreciation Thread.

    It's always a delight and a pleasure to find you on chat. You always have something clever or funny to say. Em, you rock. Thank you for being who you ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Marriages

    Matt - what kind of professional background to you have to offer counseling....?

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Marriages

    And littlepetrock? Just found out you're our grand-daughter. So...You're too young to get married yet. Speak with your mother first.

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Marriages

    Pinky! We have to get married!

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    Hye Jash, looks like there isn't a majority of anything.......Yet ;)

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    Jash, brilliant idea! Haha. Filipino: 1 Scottish: 1 English: 1 American: 1 Asian: 1 Finnish: 1 Canadian: 1

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS in Writer's Digest

    I started jumping up and down when I saw the article, then ran to my laptop to tell my Facebook/yws user friends, then came on YWS. haha. Nicely done, we'll ...

    Oct 28, 2010


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver