User avatar

borntobeawriter

  • Questions and Answers Re: points?

    Thanks Rosey!

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Other Re: The Lockets Book Trailer *NEW with screenshots*

    Holy Penguins (taken from my husband) That was awesome Jash! Like Pinky said, the music gave me chills, the words were beautiful and haunting. Wowwee! Very nicely done. I want ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: points?

    I'm not exactly sure how to donate points, though. How do I give them to whom I want?

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Novel Workshop Re: Forbidden love - A romance novel ;)

    Yay! Thanks Skins! And nonsense;you don't owe me anything. But I'll be glad to hear your thoughts :D

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 2

    Hey there Star, I'm Tanya, here for a review! Well, I just went to read your previous chapter but I didn't comment because all that needed to be said, was. ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 12, Part 2)

    Hey Katie! Well, again, this was short and sweet. Me likee :D I have a couple nitpicks: Seeing me laughing by the stream, he gives me a look, then confused. ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed

    Rach! You posted the second part, yay! Well, I loved this part, but you already know that. I find that you've created good strong characters that have distinctive voices. Nicely ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Eventide (2)

    Um, I also only just read WW's review and I'm sorry to say I disagree. I find I can relate to it as a person, never mind the fact that ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Eventide (2)

    Hello, friend! I'm so glad that you've decided to post more; I've been waiting impatiently for this. Off I go! She stared at the open space above the stairway they ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: White Eyes (part eight)

    Hey Ignis, First of all, Bailey, you really should go back and read them all; it's a great story. This chapter is but a small sample :D That being said, ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Novel Workshop Re: Forbidden love - A romance novel ;)

    Lauren - Wow! Thank you so much for such a thorough review. I knew my story still had....holes. I know that teacher-student relationships are quite controversial, and I didn't want ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    Hye Jash, looks like there isn't a majority of anything.......Yet ;)

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    Jash, brilliant idea! Haha. Filipino: 1 Scottish: 1 English: 1 American: 1 Asian: 1 Finnish: 1 Canadian: 1

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (16)

    Emmaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Tis me, Tanyaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (I'm a regular rhymer, aren't I?) Brighter and brighter they grew, until All Kieran could see was the white light. you capitalised the 'a' Her eyes ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS in Writer's Digest

    I started jumping up and down when I saw the article, then ran to my laptop to tell my Facebook/yws user friends, then came on YWS. haha. Nicely done, we'll ...

    Oct 28, 2010


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett