User avatar

borntobeawriter

  • Other Poetry Re: The Voice In My Head

    oooh! I really liked this! It was nice and catchy and had a great moral! Great job, my daughter!

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Young Writers Literary Journal 2011

    Can we submit a short story that has been reviewed here previously? I mean, it makes no difference, right?

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [13] End Part One

    My Wubby! I am sorry! I read this a few days ago on my IPOD and didn't want to try to type on that device from hell, so I was ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Ghostly Attractions

    Hey Aimee, Well, I was curious enough to come check your work. Here I go! The beach, despite the picture perfect image it represents gives me cause for concern. there ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Goodbye

    Hey there Palip, Here, as requested! Thank you for the beautiful request, by the way. It's my pleasure. I'll do what I can for this one but I'd like to ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Munera - 5

    Aw, Bick, I loved this one! I loved the touching scene between her and her brothers. I love the fact that once again, your showing us instead of telling us, ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Munera - 4

    Hey there Bickazer! For some reason, I only just realised that chapter 4 and 5 were out. Well, better late than ever! He was hers now. Hers . Ren had ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 5

    Hey there Star! Sorry about the delay, I've taken a forced internet break. But I'm back! She felt something crunch inside her jaw and let out a yelp of pain ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Can You See Me? (Prologue)

    Skinsy! Tis me, your mortal enemy/sister in law :D I remember the original first chapter of Can you see me, and this is a definite improvement. Wow. I had wanted ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 13

    Thanks for the help, Emma. Maybe we can both convince her !

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Marriages

    Matt - what kind of professional background to you have to offer counseling....?

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 16

    ............................................

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 13

    crap, crap, crap! I'm rereading all your comments to see where I might have been going with my thoughts. Up there I wrote 'that we'd spoken of it this morning'. ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 16

    Please don't tell I'm going to have to go back and reread all my comments...*groans*

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Marriages

    And littlepetrock? Just found out you're our grand-daughter. So...You're too young to get married yet. Speak with your mother first.

    Nov 9, 2010


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom