User avatar

borntobeawriter

  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    hahah. Thank you, guys!

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Super Duper Ch. 5

    Ah, Bailey. I had missed Lulu, tis true. I was smiling and laughing *with* her, I swear! I have nothing to say, I didn't notice anything at all. After all, ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    Haha, thanks Snickers. Glad you enjoyed the laugh :D

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Descendants - Prologue

    hahaha thank you Story!

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Guardian Dog - Rewritten!

    Thank you my daughter!

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Guardian Dog - Rewritten!

    Wow Bailey! It comes as a surprise to me that you have reviewed. *hehe* Thank you! I will correct that not-so immediately! ;) Tanya

    Jan 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Bring it on! (Open)

    I am feeding you! I haven't requested anything because I didn't want to bother anyone, but no one's reviewing. Would you, please? Mom xxx

    Jan 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Spitfire on sale NOW!

    Baby girl, would you please check this out for me? I wasn't going to ask because you have read it, but no one else is commenting. *bites lip* Pretty please?

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    D- Dan Brown! hahahahaah

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    B- Brown, Dan.

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Guardian Dog - Rewritten!

    Hey there everyone! A few of you have followed this novel when I posted in. I'm slowly editing it, and I'm considering it for Lauren's contest. Have a go at ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons - 2

    Hello there, Daughter. Mum's here. With nothing much to say. *sighs* I loved the tone of it all. Jot makes me laugh. My only real issue has already been mentioned: ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    Thank you Story, Yes, that really happened. The darn thing kept flickering on and off, while I was reviewing, to boot! So, I pulled out pen and paper and vented. ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In Memoriam - Part III: Innocent Bystanders

    Well, hey there Paul! Tanya here for the last chapter. First, before I forget, please let me know when you post more. I don't have any nitpicks. I don't have ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In Memoriam - Part II: Killing Memory

    Hey there Paul! Well. Would I seem like a complete sissy if I told you I was teary-eyed throughout this piece. The part where he rips her memory and remembers ...

    Jan 25, 2011


Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
— George Eliot