User avatar

borntobeawriter

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Caleb's story, chapter eight

    Hey there, Tanya here for a review! Ok, I noticed in one of the paragraphs that you wrote 'breath' when it should have been 'breathe'. Of course, I can no ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Broken But Not Crushed ~Chapter 9

    Much, much better! It wasn't over the top: it was nicely detailed and quite realistic. Tanya :D

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Broken But Not Crushed ~Chapter 9

    Day! I found this better - but still not 'perfect' if that makes any sense. You say that the wind rushed back her broken body - I really want to ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Motel 66 (chapter 3)

    Oh wow - what in the world? Ok, well, I've only read chapter one, not the second. But... Because I've only read the first, I clearly remember it, as well ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Exile's Blade (Chapter two- Truths Revealed)

    Hey there Jedi, Tanya here! Well, I'm not sure what to say. I didn't find anything grammar mistakes or anything. I enjoyed the interaction between the twins, as well as ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Broken But Not Crushed ~Chapter 9

    Hey there Day! Funny, because I meant to PM you about this a day or two ago, and then I completely forgot. Then, yesterday, while I was at work, I ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: L'Hiver Approche (1/3)

    Jagged - I'm speechless. Well, not really because I don't think that would be possible for me *smiles*. The detail and the imagery - époustouflant. Très bien fait. I loved ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Guardian Dog - Rewritten!

    Cassi, thank you. Although, I'm slightly confuse. If it doesn't show, what mistakes have I made? Tanya :D

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unbound~Prologue

    Hey there Tabby, I won't give you an-depth review: Jet was quite thorough. I will comment on the chapter, though. When you read about foreign cultures, strange countries or different ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Medusa part 2

    Hey there Eat, I'm Tanya. I haven't read the first part of this, and I'll only be commenting on the chapter itself. First off, I thought this was an interesting ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Moment in Mobile

    Wow, Bailey. I thought this was beautiful and earnest and heartfelt. I'm sorry I can't offer a proper review, but poetry just isn't my thing. I definitely like this, though. ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jada: Eternal Hunter of Lost Souls Ch 1

    Baiiiiiiley! Tis me! Your sister-from-another-mother. The threat was aimed at the bunch of misfits assembled around a teenage girl, and surprisingly enough, emanated from the center of attention herse

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons - 3

    It was good of Lolli to point out something . I have nothing. Like seriously. Besides the fact that your Dragon is hilarious and entertaining, of course. I love how ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Guardian Dog - Rewritten!

    Suz, Emma, Shubhi! Thank you so much for your wonderful reviews, guys! And for making my work featured. I'M way up there in the stars *awed* Shubhi, you're right; I'm ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shards [Chapter 1]

    Aw man, would you believe I am doing this from my ipod? Suz, my brain feels so heavy and I'm tired, so I didn't notice any mistakes. I just wanted ...

    Jan 29, 2011


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan