User avatar

borntobeawriter

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    For having a dinosaur fetish? haha

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    For making people hungry ;)

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shards [Chapter 1]

    Guys don't have emotions, right? Nooooo. They do. Trust me. My brother always cries when his girlfriends break up with him. It's funny. Skins? *sighs* You're insane, my friend. In ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Ok, hi there. This really isn't a big issue, but still a little bothersome. The announcement I made in my club months ago is still appearing at the top of ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Swamp Witch: Chapter One

    Hey there Tenyo! Well, RH has already gone through the nitpicks. What I wanted to say was how much your chapter pulled me in. At first, I groaned, thinking, "Not ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Disenchanting

    Wow! Well, I saw your name and wanted to review immediately. You've done awesome reviews for both my sister and I, I figured I'd return the favour. But...there's nothing to ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Irvamps (Reverse Vampires) Chapter 1

    Hey MC! (Yes, I stole that from Rh mouahahahah) Ok, well, I was going to mention how fast paced this is, but others have beat me to it. I wanted ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jada: Eternal Hunter of Lost Souls (Magic)

    Ultimately up to you? *snorts* Yes, I'm in the body-exploding business. Haha. Don't mind me. I love this dude. I love his voice, I can picture it clearly in my ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In Memoriam - Part IV: Sins Past

    Hey there Paul! Another great chapter! I absolutely loved this. It was fresh, and easy to follow. The words and scenes flowed effortlessly. I love Death. He's such a great ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Old

    Skinsy! Ok, well, I didn't catch the mistakes Lupis did, but I'm tired and my eyes have gone screwy. So, bare with me. Unlike Lupis, it WAS Charlie's behaviour that ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Born to be a .... reviewer ;) *CLOSED*

    Paul, day, abba : done!

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jada: Eternal Hunter of Lost Souls

    Ok! I'm here! Sorry about that. Well, you didn't actually ask for a review. *pretends to walk away, then stops, taps her foot* You didn't even try to stop me! ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Poppy and Raphael

    Ah. Well...I found her thoughts to be slightly childish. But maybe it was just me. Great story. Can't wait to read the second part :D

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Poppy and Raphael

    Hey there, thanks for the request! First off, I thought this was a beautiful and haunting piece. I loved the dream-like quality of it all. I didn't think it was ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Sleep: Prologue 02

    Hey there Angel, Tanya here for a review! First off, I'm solely basing myself on this one, as I have not read the previous part. That being said, this was ...

    Jan 30, 2011


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton