User avatar

borntobeawriter

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Struck: A Book of The Veil

    Hey there Luna, I read this on my ipod the other day and wanted to comment, but my ipod keyboard hates me. So, now, here I am! This story reminded ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Skies *EDITED*

    Hey there Mask, I'm Tanya, here for a review. Okay, first off I thought this was an interesting beginning. You portray your MC as being hard, but there are instances ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels - Chapter 5 (Part 1)

    Orinette, thank you for this! Okay, first off, I wanted to say this: there could never be a long chapter from you. I don't say this to many people, but ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Fisherman

    Happy Birthday! *pops confetti* Thank you for requesting this. I'm touched. And really, really depressed. I mean, what's there to add after Skins' oh so helpful review? ;) “Yes,” said ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: To The Shore

    Wifey, tis me! Okay, well, I didn't comment on this because what would be the point? I gave you my opinion. But I was skimming over the comments and I ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Born to be a .... reviewer ;) *CLOSED*

    Skins, Pointe, Fighta, Rolf and Gheala: done! :D

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Painted Martyr - Excerpt

    Gheala! What a pleasure to read more of your work so soon! II have nothing negative to say about this scene. It was a nice blend of description and dialogue, ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Blackwood Conspiracy

    Hey there Rolf, Sorry for the delay, but I'm here now. Well, Kafka did a pretty thorough review, so I'm simply going to speak of the story. I think you ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Other Re: Life of a Writer

    Paul - this was hilarious, whether you meant it to be or not. I have braces, thank you for confirming that 'myth'. Glad my boyfriend doesn't have any. You seem ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (19) Part Two

    Haha, Emmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Thank you for posting this! I love it when bullying works. At first, I thought this was going to be very transitional, you know? Nothing seemed to be ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    For being direct and honest and eloquent and also a sweetheart, which is not always a side seen of him...;)

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    Having awesome avatars!

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Wild Ones Ch 5

    Bailey, tis me: your sister from another mother! Even when treed the cougar was formidable, and even more so since in the tree it had a tactical height advantage and ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In Memoriam - Part VI: Turning Away

    Hey there Paul, This was a beautiful end to a great story. I was surprised, because I thought for sure Caleb and Death would end up living death together, but ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: deleted

    Hey there Fighta, Ok, I just read all four chapters and here are my thoughts. I like the idea of the lone wolf and the other pack. You seem to ...

    Feb 13, 2011


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright