User avatar

borntobeawriter

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Red and The Wolf

    This was very funny. A nice twist to a classic. I found myself feeling sorry for the poor lonesome wolf. :P The only thing I would cut out was the ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lady No Soul (2)

    Twit! I can't let begging go unanswered: here I am! That being said, you have such a great way of bringing your characters alive, of making them sounds real. I ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Stop and Stare (Part 23)

    .........then ask him about it, Zo! Geesh! LOL Ah, my friend, another fantastic chappy. Seriously. I found myself giggling as she rocked backwards and forwards. Would you believe, that for ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Essential free book websites for those low on funds

    Amazing, thank you!

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lady No Soul (1)

    Wow, Twit. Just Wow. I read this out of curiosity, and although, as it was mentioned, not much happens in this chapter, I have no complaints. You bring your characters ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Winners of the Big Random Story Contest

    Congrats guys!

    Aug 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Stop and Stare (Part 22)

    As they continued talking, Jax spun around, then locked his eyes oton Zoey and me. A large smirk grew on his face and he was soon power walking towards us.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: She's such a Drama Queen chapter 10

    Hey there! I'm Tanya, here for a review! April was a cow anyway, she didn't deserve him she was way too fake My parents were away at work as always ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Stop and Stare (Part 22)

    Skinsy, tis me! I'm only reviewing because Nate told me to. Mouhahahaha *coughs* Seriously, though. My question is this: Why did Charlie suddenly decide to bring Austin to this cliff, ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes, chapter Fourteen

    While she was showing everyone her haircut, I was like, "what does it look like?! I need to know! NAO." A bit less aggressive than that though. I think I'd ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes, chapter Fourteen

    *likes, likes, LOVES* Oh man, Anna. I found myself grinning while she was showing everyone her hair, hoping it would equally impress Sonny. I couldn't stop grinning! We've ALL been ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Coming up with a character and thier story

    Great post! Tanya

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Libraeon 2

    Hey there Alice! Back for a second! Ok, first off, I just noticed that you joined on the fourth of August: so welcome to YWS! Second, I noticed that you ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Libraeon

    Hey there Alice! I clicked on the 'Be the first to review' link on the top left and found your second chapter. Was slightly confused, so went and read the ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey there danny! Welcome to YWS, hope you enjoy your stay here: we're a friendly bunch. If you're feeling a little lost, you can click the big blue question mark ...

    Aug 6, 2011


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender