User avatar

borntobeawriter

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vampires (2)

    Hey there Meg! Always a pleasure to read your work :D He slipped into a seat near the a wall and watched, ordering a beer when a staff member approached, ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Swan Song (8)

    Uh oh.... Bastard children, little girl coming for Daddy. Well. Yeah. This was a disturbing chapter, but no worries, I am here! This chapter wasn't repetitive, thank you very much! ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Guardian Dog 2 - Rewritten!

    Ok guys. I hadn't originally wanted to post this edited version because many of you have read it already. But I need feedback and motivation and who better than you? ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes (working title) Chapter four

    Hey there Anna. Thank you so much for letting me know this was posted. Might help if you gave the link, also. ;) I am quite awed by how effortless ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Call Me Mr. Ailuro~(1.1)

    Hey there Shubhi! Well, everything's been said, has it not? >.< Well, I thought this was interesting and different. You did well to portray Brandon's fear. I'd have to say ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Coward's Way Out

    Me likee! Okay, well. Her plump bottom limp quivers before she takes a step forward. As she takes another elegant step, I step backwards, closer to the cliff’s edge lip. ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night in Love ~ chapter 1

    Hey there Walker! First here: yay! Okay, well, I thought this was quite interesting. I liked the narrator's voice, although at the beginning, when she spoke oh her love for ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do not click this.

    This amused me. I've seen it for weeks now but refused to click because it said so ;) Today, I decided to rebel. This made me smile. Tanya :D

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Swan Song (7)

    Whoa, Snoink, how in the world did I miss the last chappy! I'm so out of it! I just read the previous chapter and this one. I really enjoyed the ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mama, wake up!

    Toly and Bivrax, thank you! :D

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Azila must watch Rebecca Black's Friday

    I'm sure she's watched it already and is enjoying driving Skinsy nuts. Hell, that's what I would do.

    Apr 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Whispering tower

    Hey there Toly! Well, this was a great beginning. I love the descriptions and details of the tower. Beautiful. Your dialogue tagging is an issue. Here's a great thread I ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Turning the Tables(1.1)

    Daughter! Finally here! Oh gosh, why do you need me after such great reviews? Well, to not be redundant, I'd have to say that I was really confused about everything ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Objective of The Game

    Wifey, tis me! Sorry about the delay! :D First off, I have to agree with Violet about the scene at the beginning. I was so confused that he just went ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Deserter - Chapter 2, Part 2 (OUTDATED)

    Hey there Violet, I see the great Azila has gotten here before me *sigh* ;) As she said, this felt less like HG and if you're really taking this in ...

    Apr 10, 2011


*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink