User avatar

borntobeawriter

  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh Look

    Hey there Scotty! Um, I had no idea there was a football player with your name. We learn something new everyday! Jessa pretty much explained the basics of YWS quite ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new

    Hey there Picturesque! I'm Tanya, welcome to YWS! What genre is your work, might I ask? I mean, the title is pretty eloquent, but still...;) If you post here, make ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey there Graceful! I'm Tanya and I'm a junior moderator here on YWS. What does it mean? Nothing fancy: but you can come to me if you have any questions ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreams Tell Lies - Chapter Four

    Icy, tis me! Sorry it took so long to get here but I've been quite busy! I actually liked this chapter, although it was short. I think you gave good ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Guardian Dog 5 - Rewritten

    Ok. Sorry, there are supposed to be thoughts in italics and such but my laptop hates me today. So I can't make them work. Thanks for your help with reviews! ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Her Replica of Amber Kindness

    Gheala, sweety, you're really going to have to let me know when you post more of this. Normally, I stalk the threads to find anything of interest to me, but ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Swan Song (11)

    Snoink, wow. I think RH sums up the confusion quite well. I reread the first chapter or so to make sure I hadn't missed anything. I don't think I did, ...

    May 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreams Tell Lies Chapter Nine (Part One)

    Icy, tis me! Well, this was really really short but that's ok: easy to read. I thought her reactions were good at her discovery but maybe you could work it ...

    May 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Stop and Stare (Part 14)

    Wowee, serves me right for arriving so late. For once, though, Azila hasn't said everything I needed to say. *cracks knuckles* So here I go! Austin hadn’t gained any common ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Devil's Pocket Watch (2.2)

    Hello there Wifey! The door opened with a squeal as Crosse stepped into the bedroom. They jumped in surprise as he looked them up and down. His like daggers that ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Re-vamped Notifications (updated!)

    This is me being thankful! I really don't want to know what the 'or else' is.

    May 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Guardian Dog 4 - Rewritten

    Well now, for those who've read the previous version, well, not much has changed in this chapter :D Chapter 4 The lights were on in every room of my parents’ ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Honor's Gauntlet (1.2)

    hahahahaa! Two very different reviews there, eh? haha! Snoink? I want some popcorn too! *sigh* Rach, I loved this. Ani does seem rather spoiled, and like Snoink, I kept thinking ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Swan Song (10)

    Whoa! Nicely done, Snoink! I was reading the beginning of Iluve's entry and I kept thinking, " Yes! Stop complaining, Solea, that's all you do! Well, I hadn't expected all ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes (working title) Chapter seven

    Hey there Anna! Sorry it took me so long to get here. I read it from work but never got the time to reply. So, as Skinsy said, this is ...

    May 22, 2011


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist