User avatar

bookworm27

  • Art & Photography Re: Fish!

    Teehee, I love these! They remind me of the days of crayola and nilla wafers!!

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Snapshot Gallery

    My favorite is the third-absolutely stunning! The others are also very good, only a bit typical-something one could find easily through a google search. You have incredible talent!

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: GUESS WHO...[1000 points to whoever guesses first right]

    Absolutely exquisite! You are truly gifted!

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Beatrix Potter drawings.

    beautiful! I love all of her reminds me of my childhood:)

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Untitled Photo (YWLJ possibly)

    Sorry, everything I do posts twice!

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Untitled Photo (YWLJ possibly)

    Hmm...not a big fan..i don't see a real focus..although it is nice to look at, it is nothing special (If it sings let it ring, but if it cry, don't ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Untitled Photo (YWLJ possibly)

    Hmm...not a big fan..i don't see a real focus..although it is nice to look at, it is nothing special (If it sings let it ring, but if it cry, don't ...

    Jan 2, 2011


okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues