User avatar

bookworm27

  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Bitter Beauty

    Wow! First off, this theme is one that I have been obsessing over forever! I recently did a short character piece on 'the carcass of youth' that I might get ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • General Articles Re: "Of Mice And Men" Comparison Essay

    Thanks so much for everyones thoughts! I was not really sure whether this is a true comparison essay, as it also includes the overall theme of originality...also, as you all ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will review almost anything!

    Hi! Not to be a review hog, but I have an "Of Mice and Men" essay I'd love for you to review! Please, if you have a spare thought, consider ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Beatrix Potter drawings.

    beautiful! I love all of her reminds me of my childhood:)

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Maroon

    Lovely poem! Very descriptive, concise...what's not to love?

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Rainbow In The Wind (Contest Entry)

    NOTE: This is for Elinor Brynn's Disney Songs contest, the details of which can be found here . It is based on Colours of the Wind from Pocahontas . And ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Untitled Photo (YWLJ possibly)

    Sorry, everything I do posts twice!

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Untitled Photo (YWLJ possibly)

    Hmm...not a big fan..i don't see a real focus..although it is nice to look at, it is nothing special (If it sings let it ring, but if it cry, don't ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Untitled Photo (YWLJ possibly)

    Hmm...not a big fan..i don't see a real focus..although it is nice to look at, it is nothing special (If it sings let it ring, but if it cry, don't ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Chiharu~1

    I really really like this piece...only a few nitty gritty things, like Tara Taylors? Sorry, that just annoys me a bit. We have similar writing styles I believe, very descriptive ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rosey's reviews

    Hi! I wanted to know if you would review my "Of Mice and Men" comparison essay. I'm quite proud of it (a bad thing for a writer) but I do ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fine, I Wrote a Love Poem.

    A love poem for no one. It's pretty much my first love poem ever considering I really detest them. oh welll, enjoy (I hope). I must say, poetry is not ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Other Re: Drift

    Just a scene. I had no idea where I was going with it, so if you can think of a story to write around it. Go for it! Just PM ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • General Articles Re: "Of Mice And Men" Comparison Essay

    This was my paper for english class, and i would like to know thoughts on it before i get my grade compares "Of Mice and Men" by John Steinbeck to ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Strewberries with Cream

    Strawberries with cream This poem makes me tear a bit, and it is an excellent use of freuds remembrance of things past melt in my mouth as memories come back ...

    Jan 2, 2011


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red